Solevio is committed to maintaining the privacy of your information. This notice explains how we collect, share, and protect the information that you provide to us. By accessing our website, you are consenting to the terms described below.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
In order to optimize your use of our website and services, we may need to collect the following types of information from you:
Contact, Registration, and Billing Information
You may choose to provide us with information about you in order to request information, have full use of our website, or enroll in a camp. Specifically, this personally identifying information includes:
- Contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number;
- Billing information, such as a credit card number and a billing address.
We also collect information via cookies, which gather and store data about your website usage trends and patterns. The cookie data we collect includes, but is not limited to, the areas or pages of our website you visit, your account preferences, and your Unique Internet Protocol (“I.P.”) Address. This information does not personally identify you, and we do not share your cookie data with any third parties.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you have the ability to view, disable, or delete cookies from your web browser at any time. Please be aware that changing your browser’s cookie or website data settings may limit your ability to use all of the features provided on our website.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your personal information to allow you to download, receive e-mail updates containing news , create an account, register and pay for services, access areas of our website restricted to registered members, and apply for a staff position. We use your cookie data to monitor and improve our website and to personalize your user experience.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
In general, the information we collect is protected against unauthorized access and is not sold to or shared with third parties. In the following circumstances, however, we may disclose the following:
- Your name and e-mail address to our title sponsor;
- Account or other information to a law enforcement agency or other third parties if it is necessary to comply with law;
- Account or other information when we believe disclosure is necessary to limit our legal liability or to protect our rights or property;
- Account or other information to protect the rights or property of third parties or the users of our website;
- Account or other information to service providers engaged by us to execute certain activities including payment processing, mail or e-mail distribution, and other technical and processing functions, such as maintaining data integrity, programming operations, user services, or technology services; and
- Account or other information as part of a merger, sale, or other business transfer.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Our website has security measures in place to protect your information and to maintain data accuracy. The confidential data you submit is encrypted using industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption, utilized by most popular browsers.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR CHILD’S PRIVACY
Your child’s privacy is important to us. As a result, we operate our website in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
Our website is intended for a general audience. We do not permit registration by, and will not knowingly collect or share personally identifiable information from, anyone under 13 years of age.
Rights of Parents or Legal Guardians
If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of 13, you have the right to review, have deleted, or otherwise prevent third party disclosure of your child’s information. If your child under the age of 13 may have provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us in any manner described in the “Contact Us” section below.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND WEBSITES
If you are an international visitor to our website, please be aware that the laws governing data collection and usage may differ from those where you are located. By accessing our website and providing your information, you agree that you are transferring your personal information to the United States, and you consent to that transfer.
It is the policy of SOLEVIO to fully comply with all applicable “Do Not Call” laws and regulations regarding wired and wireless telephone communications (whether by live, artificial or prerecorded voice, telephone facsimile machine, computer or otherwise) to any covered telephone line or number. In a good faith effort to so comply and to provide consumers with an opportunity to exercise their “do not call” rights, SOLEVIO hereby establishes, and will implement, the following procedures:
(1) No representative of SOLEVIO shall initiate any telephone solicitation, as defined by law, to any residential telephone subscriber before the hour of 8:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m. (local time at the called party=s location).
(2) SOLEVIO shall maintain a “company specific” do not call list and shall promptly honor a request to be placed on the company do not call list within a reasonable time of such request, not to exceed 60 days from the date of said request.1 Each entry on such “company specific” do not call list shall be retained for at least five (5) years or until the requester makes a further written request to be deleted from said list. The Company specific do not call list shall be readily available in every company office as follows: (describe where/how list can be accessed).
(3) SOLEVIO shall periodically purchase or otherwise obtain from the Do Not Call Administrator, not less frequently than every three months or such lesser time as may be prescribed by law, the applicable National Do Not Call database for the area in which SOLEVIO makes telephone solicitations for the purpose of compliance with the “do not call” provisions of state and federal law.
(4) Prior to making any telephone solicitation, a representative of SOLEVIO shall check both the “company specific” do not call list and either the most recent applicable Do Not Call National database or SOLEVIO’s download of this database to ensure that no call is placed to a residential telephone subscriber listed therein unless (a) SOLEVIO has the subscriber’s prior express permission, evidenced by a signed written agreement which states that the consumer agrees to the contact by SOLEVIO and includes the telephone number to which the call may be placed, (b) the company representative making the call has a personal relationship with the recipient of the call (a personal relationship means that the person called is personally known to the caller), or (c) for all calls prior to January 1, 2005, SOLEVIO has an “established business 1 The number of days inserted in this blank shall be the shortest period of time within which the company can reasonably respond to the consumer=s request, but under no circumstances more than 30 days. relationship,” as defined by law, which is such to create an expectation on the part of the consumer that a particular company will call them. An established business relationship with one company may extend to an affiliate of that company if the consumer would reasonably expect the affiliate to be included as part of the relationship. The test is the reasonable expectation of the consumer as to which company could call them. An established business relationship means SOLEVIO has closed a transaction or completed a purchase with the telephone subscriber within 18 months prior to making the call or an inquiry or application has been made by the consumer to SOLEVIO or its representatives within three months prior to the making of the call. An application or inquiry must be of such a nature that the consumer would expect to receive a call from SOLEVIO. The representative of SOLEVIO shall also check any applicable “cease-and-desist” list issued pursuant to Real Property Law '442-h(2) and shall not call a residential telephone number on the cease-and-desist list.
(5) No representative of SOLEVIO shall use any technology to dial a telephone number for the purpose of determining whether the line is a fax or voice line nor use an automatic telephone dialing system or artificial or pre-recorded message in any call made to a wireless telephone number. The use by any representative of SOLEVIO of any artificial or pre-recorded messages delivered by an automatic telephone dialing system shall identify SOLEVIO and SOLEVIO’s telephone number or address. No representative of SOLEVIO shall use any system which blocks the transmission of caller ID information. All representatives of SOLEVIO (whether employees or independent contractors) shall advise the Broker in writing of the fact that such a system is being used.
(6) In order to comply with all applicable do not call laws and SOLEVIO’s license law duty to supervise affiliated licensees, each representative of SOLEVIO shall undergo periodic training as to the applicable law regarding telephone solicitations, including a review of the applicable rules regarding do not call restrictions, and shall be subject to discipline, up to and including termination, for any failure to participate in such training and any failure to comply with SOLEVIO’s Do Not Call Policy and Procedures, as well as all applicable legal provisions.
(7) In the event of any question regarding the provisions of applicable law or this Do Not Call Policy and Procedure, the representative of SOLEVIO shall promptly contact [specify who should be contacted, e.g., principal broker, office manager, or company counsel, etc.] to obtain clarification.
DO NOT CALL POLICY (VBA)
Solevio, (known as “the company” inclusive to this policy) respects the wishes of those customers and prospective customers who do not want to receive telephone solicitation calls from the company in their homes. It is the policy of the company not to make a telephone solicitation call to:
i) any person who has requested that the company not make such calls to the person’s residence; or
ii) any person who has put his or her telephone number on a national or state Do Not Call registry, except as otherwise permitted by law.
A “telephone solicitation call” means any call or text that is made for encouraging the purchase of products and services from the company.
The company maintains a list containing the telephone numbers and names (if provided) of those persons who have told the company that they do not want to receive telephone solicitation calls from the company. Anyone may be placed on the companies Do Not Call list by:
i) sending a written request to the company at: 9187 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, #6-542, San Diego, CA 92123;
ii) e-mailing the company at: Wilfred@Americanprocessingsolutions.com; or
iii) calling the company at: 866-712-0912.
The request must provide the 10-digit residential telephone number that is not to be called and the person’s name, if desired.
Once a request has been made, the company will add the telephone number and name (if provided) to the companies Do Not Call list within thirty (30) days. The company will maintain the telephone number and name (if provided) on the companies Do Not Call list for five (5) years, unless the person makes a request to have the number removed. If a person’s telephone number changes, another request must be submitted to have the new number added to the companies Do Not Call list.
iv) The company intends to comply with all federal and state Do Not Call laws. Any questions concerning the companies Do Not Call Policy may be directed to: Betty Marbury 9187 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, #6-542, San Diego, CA 92123.
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 855-712-0912; or
- Send a letter to the following mailing address:
9187 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, #6-542
San Diego, CA 92123